Wednesday 15 December 2010

I ♥ NY


While you reading and watching the photos,
Listen to this, you might feel the atmosphere...
tilidom file storage

What can I say about NYC???

Well nothing really except that it's an amazing city....
So many people talked about New York in a better way than me.

Sinatra of course :
"I want to be a part of it
[...]I want to wake up in that city"


Even Jay-Z said some good stuff about NYC :
"In New York, Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
Theres nothing you can’t do, Now you’re in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you, Lets here it for New York"


And I only can be agree with that...

However, if you want to see the most beautiful view of NY, my advice is :
Go to the Brooklyn Bridge, this what you gonna be able to see : (Large view, click on it)


Great, innit??

While I was there, I went in every single place that a tourist can see...
Harlem, Central Park, Brooklyn (where I stayed), Up Town, Mid Town, Down Town, Manhattan, 5th ave.....etc...

Some pics are sometimes better than a speach...

Enjoy the show by clicking on that link and / or photo...

No comments: